- The Alwaleed Centre
- Recording and editing interviews for the Edinburgh Muslim Voices project, animated by students from Edinburgh University.
The Talbot Rice Gallery
- Recording and editing interviews for Kate V. Robertson’s Object(hood) exhibition
- Recording and editing audio headset content for JL William’s contribution to the Between Poles and Tides exhibition Available on Soundcloud.
- Overseeing live sound for events including Exponential.
- Provided music for the North London Darkroom crowd-funder thank you video.
- Provided multiple jingles for the The Broonfords Yo uTube channel.
- Provided music for multiple videos by The Cycling Scot.
- Provided music for the Scottish Liberal Democrats 2017 Party Broadcast by Partickular Films.
- Foley artist plus equipment and studio hire for A Moment In The Reeds (2017).